ICICI is the largest broker in India serving 25 lakh+ Clients, contributing more than 15% of all retail order volumes by trading and investing in Equity, Future and Options, Currency derivatives, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Bonds and government securities in Indian Stock market. They are pioneered in 3-in-1 broking and offers quality equity investing and Rs.20/order +5/lot in F&O.
Get 300 CASHBACK on ICICI Demat Account Opening
This offer is not given by ICICI but provided by TheZeroBroker.com, if you open a new demat account through thezerobroker.com. We provide you a cashback of Rs. 300 on per demat account. This offer is valid till 31 Dec, 2020 only so Hurry Up and Open demat Now. Here are the steps :
- Visit this page and enter your best details.
- Follow the Online Account Opening Process OR Wait for Customer Care Executive Call
- Upload the required documents and complete the online paperless process.
- You demat account will be activated in 24-48 hours and you will receive Client Id and Password on your registered e-mail.
- Download ICICI mobile trading App from play store or visit icicidirect.com for desktop/Laptop and Start Trading.
Documents Required for ICICI Demat Account
Before you start the online account opening procedure, you should keep following documents in the e-form/ digital form properly scanned and self attested.
- Identity Proof : PAN Card
- Address Proof : Aadhaar Card/ Driving license/ Voter’s ID/ Passport/ Rent Agreement (Registered)/ Latest Utility bill )
- Bank Proof : Cancelled Cheque/ Pass Book First Page
- Income Proof (not required for Equity & MF) : Bank Statement (last 6 months)/ Salary slip (3 months)/Latest ITR copy or Form 16.
- Signature copy : Scan Your signature on a blank sheet of paper.
To make your account opening process convenient and concise, ICICI uses verify your bank details from your bank proof and thus open account online quickly.
Please note: In case if the PAN isn’t KYC compliant, you will need to open your account via In Person Verification (IPV). For this, you will need to upload two videos of 10 seconds each; one with your PAN Card in hand and other with the Address Proof document in hand.
Account Opening Charges at ICICI
Below are the charges you need to pay while opening account in ICICI.
- Demat + Trading A/C – FREE
- Commodity Account – FREE
These charges were revised and reduced by ICICI in December 2019, previously trading + demat was costing ₹ 800 and Commodity account worth ₹ 200. So total account opening cost is come down from ₹ 500 to FREE now.
Steps to Get ₹300 CASHBACK
- Step 1 : Open ICICI Account from here and complete account opening procedure online.
- Step 2 : Send Your Client Id and Name on WhatsApp – 08755334020
- Step 3 : Our team will send ₹ 300 on confirmation.
You can also refer more clients to earn a multiple of ₹ 200 per account.